Make a Donation
Did you know? Allegro is a non-profit community arts school?
Did you know? Organizations across the country, just like Allegro, rely on 30% of their annual budget to come from grants, donations, and sponsors?
Why? Several reasons – let us explain!
- As a non-profit we are able to grant financial aid and scholarships to students who either cannot afford to study music and the arts. Or in the form of a merit scholarship to students who show exemplary talent. For this, Allegro needs to build a strong scholarship fund.
- To continue to grow our programs and meet the needs of the community at large. We will be expanding our Music Therapy program in the fall. We’re expecting exciting offerings.
- There is always a shortfall between the tuition our families pay and the general expenses of an organization like Allegro. Outside giving fills this gap.
We have several ways people can support Allegro. Click on one of the links below to learn how you can support Allegro.
Friends of Allegro. This level of giving was created for families and individuals who would like to support the Arts in our community.
Program and Event Sponsors. See an Allegro event or program that pulls at you? Give us a call and we can make that happen for you. Here are some of our programs and upcoming events.
- Allegro Youth Orchestras
- Allegro Community Players
- Music Therapy
- Allegro Music Academy for the Blind
- Ignite the Arts
- YABBA Fest (October 13 & 14, 2017)
- Theatre (November 10-19)
- Master Artist (April 13-14, Broadway Kids Auditions)
- Theatre (June 1-10)
- Broadway Camp (July 9-27, 2018)